- To provide financial assistance for economic empowerment.
- To offer tailor made, need based products for catering to every life cycle need of the clients.
- To form and promote Self Help Groups(SHGs) /Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) of the Poor, Women, Needy, Oppressed, and to attain improvement in their socio-economic condition through economic activities.
- To give priority to women and to involve them directly in production activities through Self-help groups and access to finance, so that the opportunities are created for additional income.
- To provide technical assistance so that the poor become self-sufficient by accumulating and creating their own capital through savings from increased income.
- To provide micro loans to those household which are identified as family Below Poverty Line.
- To cater microfinance services to special category of individuals i.e. Widow, transgender and Persons with Disability.
- To provide financial assistance to Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes and to other minority/backward classes.
- To provide financial assistance for access to safe water & sanitation.
- To minimize the environmental impact of our lending.
- To make constant efforts to improve internal standards of environment management and reduce carbon footprint.
- To provide sustainable, green products through appropriate product design.