Grievance Redressal Policy
The company follows a customer centric approach in all its operations and processes, and believes that in addition to the increasing outreach, it is essential to retain the existing customer base for sustainable growth of the business. To ensure that the clients are aware of the available services, and to keep a check on the effectiveness of complaint resolving process, a standard policy has been framed and followed at Annapurna Finance. This Grievance Redressal Policy aims to define the scope, process, and levels of escalation to raise the unresolved complaints. This policy guides us to deal with such complaints and queries in efficient manner.
Objective and Scope
The Grievance Redressal Policy aims to deliver proper service to the clients and prompt redressal of the customer’s grievances. Following are the major objectives of this grievance redressal mechanism:
- To correct errors and handle complaints speedily and efficiently
- To inform clients about the existence and purpose of this mechanism and how to access them
- To protect the clients against fraud, deception or unethical practices
- To consistently assess the impact of services in order to serve clients better
- To give all the necessary information to clients about all products and services of the company
- To keep a check on complete adherence to the Company’s policy and ethics by the employees, and stop any malpractices or breach of the same
Definition of Grievance Redressal Mechanism and categories of grievance calls
Grievance redressal mechanism is an instrument or process through which resolution to a grievance is provided to our clients. It is a process in which all the complaints and grievance are received and escalated to the concerned person from
Classification of grievance call:
Grievance calls in Annapurna Finance are broadly categorized into 4 major categories i.e.-Complaints, Query, Service Request and Others. The grievance executive who is handling the customer complaints are given training on how to categorize the calls into different categories and also given a manual through which he/she can take the reference for putting up the calls in different category.
Ownership of the Policy:
Audit Committee reviews the detailed grievance redressal report quarterly and monitors whole grievance process of the organization. Regular suggestion and feedback is given by audit committee to improve the grievance redressal process. Audit committee ensures that all the departments of
When Can the Client use GRM
How the client will approach
- Toll-free number: Client should dial our toll-free number i.e. 18003456706and register his/her complaints to the executive who will attend the call.
- Branch Manager/ FCO: Client can also make complaints or any grievance directly to BM or FCO during working hours of the branch office. Complaints at branch level needs to be recorded by the branch manager in grievance register as per prescribed format.
- Complaint Box: If client want to submit his/her written complaints then s/he can drop a letter to the complaint box which is attached at branch. Complaint letter is read by the concern area manager of the branch as the key of the complaint box belongs to him/her.
- GRO/ General Manager-DNBS-RBI: If the case is not resolved within 15 days after the complaint registered by clients then s/he can approach directly to GRO of the organization, contact number of the GRO is 8280336056. If the complaint/ dispute are not redressed within a period of one month then the Customer may appeal to the General Manager of Department of Non‐Banking Supervision, Reserve Bank of India. Contact details of official are: Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, Post Bag No-16Bhubaneswar-751001,Tel:-0674-2393993.
How Grievance Redressed at Annapurna Finance
Grievance redressal register is maintained at HO in which all the grievances call and subsequent action taken is noted done. Remedial action against all the grievances cases are mentioned and status of the complaints/grievance i.e whether the case is closed or opened are also mentioned.
Grievance register is maintained at
Cases which are closed immediately after
Grievance Redressal Matrix
All the grievance registered at Annapurna Finance is resolved within the stipulated time frame mentioned in the below matrix:
|Level-1||Branch Manager, Complaint Box and Toll-Free no.||0-15 days|
|Level-2||Grievance redressal officer||15-30 days|
|Level-3||General Manager, Department of Non- Banking Supervision, RBI|
Grievance Redressal Contact Details:
Client Grievance Redressal Officer of Annapurna Finance Private Limited
Name – Mr. Suraj Bali Painkra (Grievance Officer, Annapurna Finance Pvt Ltd.)
Mobile No- 7682842498, 8280336056
Mail id- [email protected]
Officer-in-Charge, DNBS, RBI
General Manager, DNBS, Reserve Bank of India, Bhubaneswar)
Phone No- 0674-2394067
Officer in Charge, MFIN India
Designation- AVP (East & North East)
Contact No: +91 9831088660
Email: [email protected]
Toll-Free Client Grievance Redressal Helpline 18002700317
Grievance Redressal Procedure/ Mechanism
Graphical representation of the grievance